- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Reasons to Stay’s Questions
- Your reasons to live? Because God made me for a reason, and that is to serve Him will all my heart.💜👍
- Things you are grateful for? God, life, friends, family, the Bible, food, blogs, a house, etc…❤️
- Your favorite show? I have no idea… we don’t have a TV.🚫📺
- Favorite movie? Sheffey!💿
- Favorite song? The Love of God.🎶
- Do you follow my blog? Yes!💻
- Your favorite post from my blog? That’s a really tough question… I really liked the post “Be Very Aware of Your Words”.👍
- Something about your blog which you would want me to know? My blog is 5 months old!👍
- Your dream? To graduate from high-school, go to college, graduate from college, get married, have a family, and do what God wants me to do!😊
- What is life? Life is what God created in the beginning. Life has a purpose that is special and different for each and every person.🧬
- What is love? Love is a very much needed desire in every person. Love is real and only given by someone who really cares.💕
- If I were to meet you in person, what would we talk about? Tips on blogging!😄
- How long have you been blogging? 5 months!😵
- What is your favorite color? Orange!🧡
- What fast-food restaurant do you enjoy the most? Chik-fil-a or Subway.🍗🍔
- If you could be in any movie, what movie would it be? Ummm… I’m not really sure… maybe in the one I’m making!?🎥
- If you could have a certain amount of animals, how many would it be? I guess one. A fish!🐠
- Would you rather sneeze cheese or cry chocolate? *I’m allergic to both!* Cry chocolate!?🍫
- What is the farthest you have ever run? Not far…..maybe a 1/4 mile.🏃🏽♀️
- Do you play any sports? If so, what? I play volleyball and I sometimes bowl.🏐🎳
- What is your favorite TV show? We don’t have a TV. 🚫📺
- Can you stand on your head and if so, how long? NO WAY!🥺
- What is your goal/s for this year? To reach 500 blog followers and for my team to win the Great American National Seafood Cook off!👩🍳
- If you were given a million dollars, what would you do? Give it to the hungry and donate to a great ministry.⛪
- What if your family left you at home and went on a vacation by themselves, what would you do first? Check my email/blog!💻
- Where was the last place you went for a vacation? Myrtle Beach!🥤🌊
- Bananas or jackfruit? Bananas… what’s jackfruit???🍌
- Describe yourself in 5 words. I’m one of a kind!🙃
- What’s your shoe size? Size 11! Yes, I have big feet!👣👟
- How many times have you been to the beach? Twice that I can remember.🏖️🌞
- Have you had a sleepover at a friend’s house before? Was it fun? Nope. I’ve never been to a sleep-over.💤
- What countries have you been to? (or any of the states) I’ve only been in the US and those states include: South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Michigan, Washington DC, Virginia, Kentucky, & I will be going to Louisiana, Wisconsin, Tennessee, and Pennsylvania in the next several months.🗺️
- If you were given an opportunity to go out with a friend, where would you go, and who would you bring? I would go to the mall and I would bring 3 friends with me!🛍️👧🏻
- How many years have you been blogging? 0! I’ve been blogging for 5 months. ⬆️
If you are a Christian, tell your testimony of meeting the Lord as your Savior. When I was 7 years old, Evangelist Berry Webb came to our church. That night, I was pushing my younger brother to get saved. It was then when I realized that I wasn’t even saved. So, that night in bed, I asked Jesus to come into my heart and be my Savior!❤️
What is the most important thing that you possess? Salvation!😍
Who is the most influential person in your life? Mike Pelletier (evangelist)😁
What is your favorite bird or flower? My favorite flower is the Aster!🌼
What motivates you to get up every morning? I’m only motivated if I know there’s something really exciting happening that day.🤩
What is your favorite kind of music to listen to? The good ole’ fashioned Christian, Conservative music.🎼
How did you meet your best friend? Well, our families were friends when we were young, and then they moved away. Years later one of their daughters wrote a letter to the family and I was the one that wrote back. To make a huge story short, Rebekah and I became best friends! We email everyday! We will get to meet in person for the first time that we can remember in April of 2020!😊😊
Are you a more logical person or more artistic? Logical!👀
What do you do to relax? Sit, read, sleep, eat, and walk.🚶♀️
If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be and why? Maybe to make myself smarter is certain areas.🧠
If you could take a walk anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? I would walk to church.⛪
Red Rider’s Questions
- What question would you like to have answered? Why do people text while driving?📵
- What brings the most joy to your life? Seeing a loved one have a huge success!👏
- What was the luckiest thing to ever happen to you? When I won 1st place for my state in the 4-H cooking competition!☘️
- What is your deepest regret? Not getting a blog earlier in life.🖥️
- What do you do to bring joy to other’s lives? Encourage them.😊
- How many blog followers would be enough for you? To answer this honestly… I could never have enough followers. I would keep setting a higher goal.🔂
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done? I almost flipped my uncle’s ATV.🥴
- What is your favorite food? Pizza!🍕
- To describe yourself with one word, what would it be? Stressed!😞 I try not to be though.
- What is your favorite smell? Food cooking!👃🥘
- Where does the smell from question 10 take you in your mind or memory? It makes me want to cook!👩🍳
- If you were stranded on a deserted island and you could have only 1 item, what would it be? A friend!💕
- What did you have for dinner last night? Soup!🥣
- What is the most useful thing that you own? Journals from years past.📔
- What is the first thing you notice about a person? If I know them or not.🤣
- What are some challenges you think the next generation will face? The temptation to using new technology non stop.📱🎮
- On your worst day what can make everything better? A kind word from a friend.💭
- What makes you laugh the most? When my siblings act really goofy!😂
- What is something that you like to do that other would consider weird? Eating lots of pickles!🥒🥒🥒
- What do you like to do when you’re not working? Eating, being with friends, or shopping.🌭🛒
- Would you rather be half your height or double your weight? Ouch! That’s gotta be the toughest question I’ve ever been asked! I guess double my weight… although that wouldn’t be good!😵
- What do you think is the cleverest animal and why? Totally a monkey! They are very clever in every way!🐒
- What is lighter, 1 kg of wool or 1 kg of candies? They’re the same! 😉
- Do you collect? Not really.😟
- Your favorite quote? One person can make the difference!👍
- Have you ever punched someone in the face? Not that I can remember… thankfully!😌👊
- Which place in the world would you like to visit? Mexico!🌮
- What makes you forget about everything around you? A good book!
- Your favorite season and why? Summer! I LOVE the heat!❤️🌞
- Why in the 21st century with all the technology do we still have people who die because of lack of food and water? I guess because the “rich” don’t care. 😦
- Introvert or extrovert? Both.↔️😁
- Have you ever donated something to someone who has less? Yep!🌺
- Do you have Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Wife/Husband? Not yet! 😉
My Questions to the Nominees:
- Do you have any food allergies?
- When was the last time you had a bowl of cereal?
- What is your favorite cereal?
- What is your favorite flavor of chips?
- What is your favorite meal containing pasta?
- Do you enjoy cooking? If so, why?
- Do you prefer fast food or sit down restaurants?
- What is your least favorite fruit?
- Have you ever had food poisoning?
- What is your favorite month of the year?
- Have you ever seen the US White House in person?