Time for another yummy recipe!!!!!!! 🙂 Today, I’m going to share with you Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes! They are AWESOME!!!! 😂 I make this for myself quite often due to my dairy allergy. Thanks to Kelly from The Pretty Bee for this recipe!
Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes
- 8 potatoes (I use white russet potatoes)
- 1/3 cup vegan buttery spread
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or your preference of dairy free milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut into one inch chunks.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium high and boil for about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.
- Drain the water from the pot, then add the vegan butter spread, non-dairy milk, and salt. Mash until smooth. Add more milk if needed.
- Season with more salt and pepper to taste. Top with dairy free gravy if desired.
- ENJOY!!!! (that’s the hardest step!) 😉
*This recipe makes 8 servings*