Joshua nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thanks, Joshua! He really has an awesome blog and I highly recommend you follow him if you aren’t already! 😉
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
1. Do you like to go hiking? Yes! I really enjoy hiking.
2. What’s your favorite animal? Owl or pig.
3. What beverage do you like best? Sweet tea!!!!
4. Can you ski? Nope.
5. Do you like Legos? I’ve actually never really cared for playing with Legos…. all my siblings do though.
6. What’s your favorite book of the Bible? Proverbs.
7. Who’s your favorite Bible character? That’s so tough… I have many favorites, but I really like Lydia!
8. Have you ever passed out tracts? Yes!!! It’s such a great opportunity to just go out and pass out tracts. A few months ago, my siblings and I went out to a big festival and passed out 600 tracts! It was a great time.
9. Have you ever gone camping? Yes and it was tons of fun!
10. Who’s your favorite author? Ed Dunlop.
11. What would you like to do someday? I would like to go zip-lining through the mountains!
My 11 Nominees:
11 Questions to the Nominees:
- What’s a memory that you’ll cherish forever?
- What’s something you enjoy about the Autumn season?
- Do you enjoy walking nature trails?
- When was the last time you had a spoon of peanut butter?
- Do you drink the suggested amount of water in a day?
- Do you enjoy cooking?
- What’s something that really makes you smile?
- Do you prefer coffee or hot chocolate?
- What’s your favorite type of sweet bread?
- How do you like your potatoes cooked?
- In your opinion, what combination sounds better: apple sauce on fried chicken or ketchup in your cereal?
*Just so y’all know, I kind of got overwhelmed with awards in the past couple of months. I got so back-logged, that in a few weeks, I plan to answer all those questions from the awards in video format. This award that Joshua just nominated me for is hopefully my kick-start into staying on track with getting these posts done. So, if you’ve nominated me in the past 3 months, don’t worry, it’s coming soon.*