“You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.“
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because is the number that signifies grace.
5 Facts about me:
- I value life.
- My desire is to serve God with my whole heart and life.
- I want to someday marry a wonderful, Godly man.
- I would love to have many children.
- My goal is to raise up a new generation for Christ.
Purple Rose’s Questions
1. Who in your life is your biggest encourager? My friend, Rebekah.
2. How do you see yourself as being an encouragement to others? Whenever I help them out in person and giving them an encouraging word.
3. When was the last time someone gave you words of encouragement? Today, given by a fellow-blogger.
4. When you are down, what encourages you to get back up and keep pressing on? An encouraging note or kind word from someone either in form of email or in person.
5. Who was your greatest encourager when you first accepted Christ? My mom.
1–If you were given as much money as it took to change something for the good, what would be that one thing you would choose? I would use it to feed the hungry people in places where food is scarce.
2–What is one trait from a Bible character that you wish you had/or am currently working on having more of? The courage of Joshua.
3–If you could have been in the crowd that day the young man had the loaves and fish lunch, what do you think your modern-day lunch would have consisted of? Hmmm…. I guess it would be a hot pocket!
4–If you had a choice, which would you do? Stop world hunger or stop bullying? That’s so tough, but I would stop hunger.
5–Do you believe that we can change the world by the words we speak? Whether negative or positive? Yes! I totally believe that 100%! One person can truly make the difference by what they speak.
There more than 5 people that encourage me, so here they are:
Just as Purple Rose said, I think Stu’s original questions were great, so I’m going to use those too! Here they are:
- Who in your life is your biggest encourager?
- How do you see yourself as being an encouragement to others?
- When was the last time someone gave you words of encouragement?
- When you are down, what encourages you to get back up and keep pressing on?
- Who was your greatest encourager when you first accepted Christ?