Steve nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award! Thank you, Steve! 🙂
• Write a post displaying your award.
• Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
• Tell the story of how your blog started.
• Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
• Nominate other bloggers for the award.
• Let the nominees know that you have nominated them.
The Blogger Recognition Award is an online award given by bloggers to other bloggers as a way to recognize the efforts they put into their site.
Short Story Of How My Blog Got Started
Having my own blog was always of dream of mine since I was a little girl. In 2017, I began to realize that having a blog just wasn’t going to work out for me. It wasn’t until mid of 2018 that I come across Amie’s blog. I kept up with her blog for a while, and in the Fall of 2018, I was taking a course in school called Micro Business. It suggested using WordPress for maybe a business site/blog. WordPress rang a bell in my mind and I realized “That’s what Amie uses for her blog!” My school book said something about WordPress being free and great for a beginner blogger. I got in touch with Amie and she answered many of my questions. I found out that WordPress is both free or costs a little bit depending on what type of site you want. Of course, I went with a free blog, and in December of 2018, my blog was started!!! I wasn’t expecting much when I first got started on WordPress; but I was wrong, and I’m so thankful for all of my faithful followers and readers that keep this blog going! Again, I want to thank Amie for being a huge part in the starting of this blog!
Two Pieces of Advice to a New Blogger
- Don’t compare your blog with other blogs.
- Have somebody proof read your blog posts before posting them.
I’m going to nominate