The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Answer the questions you got asked. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
5 Facts About Me
- I enjoy being a teacher.
- I can be very talkative.
- I can crack a joke at a weird time.
- I love music…. like a TON!
- I normally get 10 hours of sleep each night.
“You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.”
- Which of your family members encourage you the most? How? My little sis, Gloria. She’s 8 and she is something else! 😉 Whenever I’m down, she’ll say just the right thing to make my day! ❤
- Who do you go to when you need encouragement? God, family, or blog friends.
- Who was your first blog follower? Laura was my first follower!!! That day of getting my first follower was very exciting! 😉
- What is an encouraging Bible verse or quote that you enjoy? The last part of Hebrews 13:5 “For He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.”
- Do you encourage others when you see them crying or distressed? How do you encourage them? Yes, I do. I put my arm around them and speak what my heart tells me to speak to help them out.
5 People That Encourage Me + My Nominees
I would like to use the same questions I was asked for my nominees.