- 24 ice cream sandwiches
- 8 oz. cool whip
- 2 king-size butterfingers candy bars or any other candy you would like to substitute
- 1 squeeze bottle of thick chocolate syrup
- 1 squeeze bottle of thick caramel topping
Arrange 6 layers in a 9×13 in. pan:
- 1st layer: 12 ice cream sandwiches in bottom of pan
- 2nd layer: 4 oz. cool whip
- 3rd layer: 1/2 chopped candy bar of your choice, half chocolate syrup, & half caramel topping
- 4th layer: rest of ice ream sandwiches
- 5th layer: rest of cool whip
- 6th layer: rest of candy bar and syrups.
Freeze and then ENJOY!