Abi Lyn, Joshua, and Rosy have all nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award! They all have AWESOME blogs and I highly encourage you to go check them out and follow them. Thanks, Abi Lyn, Joshua, and Rosy! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Display the blog award logo in your blog.
Thank the blogger who nominated you. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
Answer all the questions they have given you.
Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
Ask them 7 questions.
Abi Lyn’s Questions
- If you could make someone the President, who you put in office? John Joe Salazar
- If you could master one instrument, what would it be? Banjo!
- What is your favorite board game? Chess!
- Do you think most teens spend too much time on social media? Ummm yes! If they have social media, which most do. What drives me nuts is when a teen or a person in that matter has every type of social media possible!
- What book besides the Bible has had the greatest impact on you? “These Are My People” The story of Gladys Aylward had a huge impact on my life which resulted in me surrendering my life full-time in Christ’s will.
- Tacos or burgers? TACOS! Burgers…. EW!
- What is your favorite nut? Almonds
- Do you like to write? It depends. For fun – yes. School – no.
- If you could read one book in a second, but soak up all its information, what book would you choose? Wow! That would have to be the Bible.
- Have you ever tried a virtual reality headset? Nope.
- What book are you reading now? I am reading “The Temptation” by Lee Duigon.
- Have you ever moved? Yes! Last year we moved for my first time.
- Do you like hot cocoa? OH YEAH!!!!! Big time… it’s equally good as southern sweet tea.
- How’s the weather out there? Out there? Hehehe, I like that. Out here, the weather is pretty warm.
- Have you ever gone bowling? Yes and I LOVE bowling! So much fun!
- What place on earth would you like to go to? I want to go to Mexico.
- Do you think you’ve said “OK!” over a thousand times in your life? I’ve said it 997 times, so OK OK OK OK! There I did it. Cool question! 997 + 4 = 1001 😉
- What’s your favorite hymn? The Love of God.
- What’s your favorite board game? Hey, that’s cool. I’ve never had that question 2 times in 1 post. Like I said above – chess!
- The last dream you had? Oh my! What a question! Well, I don’t normally remember my dreams, but I do partially remember last night’s. It was weird, but you can’t understand it unless you know the layout of our old house! 😉 I didn’t like it!! I know what you’re thinking, but hey, like I said WEIRD! 😦 🙂 😦 🙂 😦
- The country, or the city? The country.
- Favorite drink? Sweet tea and hot cocoa!
- Favorite day of the week? Saturday and then Thursday.
- What are some of your hobbies? Baking, cooking, reading, blogging, eating, talking, riding roller coasters, and playing guitar.
- Do you like blog tags? Yep! I sure do.
- What are some of your favorite blogs? Favorite blogs? That’s almost impossible to answer! Let me put it this way: if I am following your blog, it’s a favorite of mine!
- What was the last book you read? “The Lighthouse Mystery” by Ed Dunlop.
My 7 Nominees:
My 7 Questions to my Nominees:
- Would you rather be half your height or double your weight?
- Celery in ice cream or pickle juice in place of milk in your cereal?
- What’s a topic that you talk about most?
- What time do you go to bed and wake up?
- What’s your favorite way of exercise?
- How much time do you spend on your blog each day?
- Broccoli cooked or raw?
Have a great week!👍❤️😁