Renee has nominated me for the Food Award! Renee is a super sweet lady, and if you aren’t following her, I would greatly encourage you to do that right now. Thanks, Renee.❤️
Here are the rules…
1.Thank the person that nominated you.
2. Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://elishamcfarland.com/
3. Use the same featured image as your nominator.
4. Answer the five questions.
5. Create five questions about food.
6. Nominate five people
1. Have you ever eaten shark? If not, What is the strangest thing you have eaten? No way.🦈 I honestly have no clue. For now, I’m going to say pickle pizza.🥒🍕
2. What is your all-time favorite dish to cook? Limpin Susan’s. It’s good y’all!🥘
3. Do you prefer textured food or smooth? Hmmm, I’m going to say both. Not as smooth as baby food, but not as textured as cottage cheese.😜
4. What is your favorite condiments? Just ketchup!👍
5. What is your favorite salad dressing? Ewww no! I never have liked salad dressing, and I still don’t. I’m allergic to its ingredients anyway!🥗
My 5 Nominees:
My 5 Questions to the Nominees:
- Is there a food that you disliked when you were younger that you now love? If so, what food?
- How many times do you eat in a day?
- What meat is devoured most in your house?
- Apple pie or brownies?
- Do you have any food allergies?
Have a wonderful week!😃