1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
- What weird food combinations do you really enjoy? Pickle pizza, but I can also tell/warn you about a food combination I had recently that is NASTY!!! It’s peanuts and grape juice. Blah, ew, yuck, gag!!!!!!!!
- What 5 countries would you like to visit or revisit? Mexico, South Africa, Canada, Australia, and Turkey.
- What’s the most expensive thing you’ve broken? Ouch! Wow. I have no clue. “Hey, sis! What’s the most expensive thing I’ve broken?” No lie, y’all! Here’s what my sister said, “Your arm.” That’ll work! 😉 It cost a lot to fix and humans are “priceless”, so it makes sense to me.
- Can you give 3 (or more) reasons why someone should visit your country? 1. Excellent tourism. 2. The food. 3. I really don’t know.
- What’s your favorite pastime? Well, the most favorite day of my whole life was on June 13, 2018. Our church had an awesome week of games, food, and preaching for teens, and I had the best time of my life!
- What’s your most controversial belief/action? Probably my belief on being anti-abortion.
- Since you’re a real neat blogger, what would you say was your best post? Love + Valentine’s Day.
- Do you have any pets? Nope.
- What are you most convicted about? I’m not 100% what this question is referring to.
- Which blogger is the biggest inspiration to you? (leave a link) To be completely honest, I can’t answer that question. There’s so many bloggers that are all huge inspirations to me and I don’t want to miss any!
- If you could write a book, what would it be about? It would be about my health journey.
- Besides blogging, what do you like to do with your spare time? Cook, bake, play guitar, exercise, and hang out with friends.
- Do you think you’ll make a career out of blogging? No.
My 7 Nominees:
My 7 Questions to the Nominees:
- What was/is your favorite school subject?
- How often do you do something really weird that you regret?
- In your opinion, what’s something you do that passes time really well?
- Meat or veggie pizza?
- Do you like lizards?
- Blue tooth, headphones, or earbuds?
- What did you do for Easter this year?