To play along with this tag:
- Please share a link to the creator of the tag: jesusluvsall.wordpress.com
- Share some highlights for you over the past decade and if you want, a few low points
- Tag whoever you wish to
- Ask them some questions
- Use any picture appropriate for such a tag
Some Lowlights from 2010-2020
- Losing 2 great-grandmothers.👎
- Receiving a big, bad health report.👎
- COVID-19 cancels a ton of plans.👎
- Going through hard times. (That covers all that!)👎
Some Highlights from 2010-2020
- Gaining a sister.👍
- Becoming a teenager.👍
- Went through a lot of mouth related treatment to have a better mouth + smile. (I know that sounds weird. It’s good though.)👍
- Learning to drive.👍
- Learning to play guitar.👍
- Starting this blog.👍
- Gaining lots of awesome friends.👍
- Lots of traveling.👍
- Living through my ACT test.👍
- Getting my first job.👍
- Exercising + eating healthy.👍
- Losing weight.👍
- Winning 1st place for my state’s 4-H senior division + cooking in nationals.👍
- Visiting WI and my college.👍
- Getting accepted into college.👍
- Becoming an extrovert.👍
- Becoming an adult.👍
- Finishing highschool.👍
- Getting a better health report.👍
- Learning to trust God in everything going on.👍
Mrs. Holliman’s Questions
- What regrets did you have 10 years ago? I can’t think about what happened that long ago…….. I regretted getting into trouble.
- What was your favorite thing to do a decade ago? Play with my doll house and tell stories to myself.
- If you change anything in your decade, what would it be? I would change the way my health is right now.
- What was your proudest moments in 10 years? Winning first place for the senior division in the 4-H cooking competition for my state. Also, living through my ACT test.
- What was one of your highest moment in your decade? Getting accepted into college.
- Which decade do you think is the best one for you? Definitely the one I’m in now! It’s also been a tough one, but overall, it’s been good.
- How many decades have you lived? 1 and 2 years less than the next decade. Here, I’ll just tell you if you didn’t already know. I’m 18 years old.
- During the next 10 years, what would you like to do? Go to college, graduate from college, get married, have a family, and do whatever God wants me to do.
- What is the best memory of when you were 10? Having my youngest sister, Gloria, born and grow the first year of her life.
- If you had to eat just one thing for the following 10 years, what would it be? Oh, gag… I’m just gonna say black beans.
I am tagging…
My questions to the tagged folks…
- What was your favorite food 10 years ago? Has it changed now?
- Which decade has the might highlights in it for you?
- What is the biggest goal you want to accomplish in the next 10 years?
- Who was a very close person to you 10 years ago?
- What was your nickname 10 years ago?