Mrs. Holliman has nominated me for The Lockdown Tag. This is a very unique tag. Thank you very much, Mrs. Holliman. She is an incredible blogger, so I’d highly recommend y’all checking her out!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer blogger’s questions.
- Nominate other bloggers.
Mrs. Holliman’s Questions:
- How have you been dealing with Covid-19? As far as being on lockdown, I’ve just been “putting up” with it. Some days it’s hard, but learning to be patient in the key.🔑
- How has Covid-19 affected you? I met a new “friend” called BOREDOM!😆
- When all this is over what is the first thing you’re going to do? Go to church, go to Belk (because I have a gift card to there that I wanna spend), see friends, go hiking, and have my graduation.👍
- What thing do you miss doing before the lockdown? I miss going out freely. I also miss my pay checks.🤣
- Has Covid-19 affected your working status? Oh, yeah! My last day working was March 12. I wasn’t accepted for unemployment and my summer job I had lined up is now thrown out the window.😟
My questions to the nominees:
- Overall, how well have you handled being in lockdown?
- What have you missed doing most during this time?
- Have you had to wear a mask at all lately?
- Have you spent more time outside recently?
- What did/does your daily schedule look like under lockdown?